You can cancel an order that has not been processed or dispatched by contacting us and providing our customer support team with your order number and reason for cancellation. We will immediately action your request and notify you when complete. Please note order cancellation may be subject to cancellation fees and processed within 1 - 5 business days.
You can change an order by contacting us where you can provide our customer support team with your order number and we will be available to assist you with your request.
We will send you an email during each step of your order process. You can track your order here.
For any issues with an existing order, please contact us.
We currently only accept payments via PayPal. With PayPal you can pay using the following payment methods:
- Credit or Debit Card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover
- PayPal - PayPal balance, credit/debit card, or bank account
You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
- Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
- Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
- Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
For more detailed instructions on how to pay, please refer to our new user guide.
You can also refer below for information about PayPal Buyer Protection.
Below please find some of the most common questions related to PayPal payments. If you require any further information, please refer to the PayPal help centre or contact us.
How do I exercise my right to the PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you do not receive your order or one of the products is significantly different from its description, you will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection, which includes the price of the item plus the shipping fees. Please contact our customer service as soon as you realise there might have been something wrong with your order.
You will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection if your case meets the following criteria:
- You paid with PayPal;
- You filed only one claim per PayPal payment;
- You opened the case no later than 45 calendar days from the date of your PayPal payment and – if necessary – escalated it to a claim no more than 20 calendar days after opening your case;
- You meet the PayPal Buyer Protection requirements outlined in Section 13 of the PayPal User Agreement.
How can I contact PayPal Customer Service?
PayPal encourages you to contact its customer service by e-mail. However, if you would like to speak with someone from PayPal, you can find the contact details listed here below: